We are growing and need to add additional support for our Granbury office.
As a Client Experience Leader, you are a key member of the team and represent Aire Serv on support calls. You are responsible for scheduling service requests, dispatching technicians and handling customer complaints, all the while exemplifying our Code of Values by showing respect and courtesy to all clients and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people, professional appearance, and have a pleasant, likable voice. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and ability to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Must be coachable and willing to learn our process
- Must be professional and courteous while speaking to TEAM Mates and Clients
- Must be able to schedule appointments by being persuasive while aligning the correct tech to the correct job.
- Must have a working knowledge of the Hood, Johnson and surrounding Communities and Counties.
- Perform marketing and sales functions to sell additional work and earn business
- Complete work orders, return customer calls and respond to customer complaints while being respectful and professional
- Must be able to work unsupervised and avoid distractions of a personal matter such as social media, personal texts, and other distractive issues.
- MUST be drug-free and able to pass a thorough background check and drug screen.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Computer Literate
- Microsoft Office
- Minimum two years admin experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Positive Attitude
- Team player who can work independently
- Must know how to type
- Business Degree helpful, but not required if qualified in other areas
Hours: Monday - Friday (some weekend responsibilities during peak cooling season June-August)
Benefits: We offer Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance. Paid Vacations and Paid National Holidays.
With more than 200 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. We are a team of qualified experts dedicated to living our Code of Values; Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while Having Fun in the Process!
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up to schedule a phone interview for qualified candidates.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)