Aire Serv of Central Texas is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. Our team of qualified experts lives our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while Having Fun in the Process!
As an Installation Professional, you will be a key member of our team responsible for the quality installation of Trane, Lennox, and multiple manufacturers of ductless heating and cooling products. Exemplifying our code of values as you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
- Installation of Residential and Light Commercial Air Conditioning Systems throughout Waco, Temple & Belton Texas
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary parts, equipment & professional grade tools
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized Trade School (Preferred)
- Experience in residential installation processes
- EPA Certification
- Valid State Driver's License & clean driving record and NO FELONIES
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Why Aire Serv of Central Texas
- Full Benefits Package including Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- TEAM Environment
- Personal Development Training
- Leadership Skills Training
- Opportunity for Advancement
- On-Going Training
- Paid Vacations
- Company Uniforms provided
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
- Complete Assessment at the bottom of this ad
- We will follow up with you and schedule a phone interview
- We will then schedule an interview at one of our facilities where you will meet with the Hiring Manager
- Complete a skills assessment
- Job Offer
Relocation assistance can be discussed for highly qualified applicants
Compensation: $15 - $45 *Competitive Hourly Rate, Spiffs & Performance Based Quarterly Bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
At Aire Serv®, we’re a proud team of uniformed experts who work hard to be the leaders in the industry – and take the time to do the job right. We believe that hard work should be well rewarded. We take pride in our work and expect excellence in all that we do. Our clients deserve it and your co-workers will expect it. We have multiple offices throughout Central and North Texas and are always looking for people who want to make a difference, not those who are just looking for a job. Aire Serv is a national franchise with roughly 200 locations throughout the US, Canada, and abroad. We run our business based on a code of values and we are all challenged daily to meet these expectations. We believe in treating our clients fairly, all the while delivering a premium service. Our ultimate goal is to deliver a world class service experience on each and every call and our mission is to put service back into the service industry.
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.