Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment Sales Consultant:
Seeking HVAC Sales Professional.
Aire Serv of Central Texas has an immediate opening for a qualified sales professional. No prior industry knowledge needed. We can train you to know and understand the work. Previous in home sales experience is a must.
As an HVAC sales professional, you are responsible for running preset leads as well as proactively generating sales leads all the while nurturing existing and new client relationships . You are responsible for visiting clients homes to determine their HVAC needs and make the appropriate recommendations for system replacement. Your team operates under a Code of Values by showing respect and courtesy to all clients and fellow team members.
You are a qualified candidate if you are not afraid of getting your hands dirty, can climb into an attic, or scurry under a house.
You are qualified candidate if you have a strong work ethic and have a learner mindset.
You are qualified candidate if you are clean cut person of good character without any felonies or DWI's and can pass random drug screens.
- Learn our systems and follow our sales processes.
- Available to go on one to three calls per day, including some weekends and evenings to accommodate customer availability.
- Receive and make calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
- Manage the projects to ensure overall client satisfaction including follow up processes
- Lead generation activities to include attending networking events, home shows, and community events and making outbound calls.
- Attend weekly sales meeting and coaching sessions..
Must-Have Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver's License
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Great Listening Ability
- Creative thinker
- Computer literate and able to adapt and learn our software
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Coachable and willing to learn our systems
What we provide for all TEAM Members:
- Full benefits package. Including Life, Health, Dental and an Accident Policy.
- 100% Proprietary Software Training
- Weekly Draws / Commission based
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Ongoing and paid training
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- A Great TEAM of like minded men and women who want to help you succeed
This is high energy and fast paced career position with year-round work. This a W2 Professional Sales Position
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
At Aire Serv®, we’re a proud team of uniformed experts who work hard to be the leaders in the industry – and take the time to do the job right. We believe that hard work should be well rewarded. We take pride in our work and expect excellence in all that we do. Our clients deserve it and your co-workers will expect it. We have multiple offices throughout Central and North Texas and are always looking for people who want to make a difference, not those who are just looking for a job. Aire Serv is a national franchise with roughly 200 locations throughout the US, Canada, and abroad. We run our business based on a code of values and we are all challenged daily to meet these expectations. We believe in treating our clients fairly, all the while delivering a premium service. Our ultimate goal is to deliver a world class service experience on each and every call and our mission is to put service back into the service industry.
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.