Heating and Air Conditioning Equipment Sales Consultant:
Seeking (1) One Exceptional Human Being to fill the role of Comfort Advisor. You need to be a healthy, optimistic professional who possesses a high degree of drive and the ability to ask great questions that lead our clients to trust you and want to buy from you.
As a Comfort Advisor, you will be required to proactively generate sales and nurture relationships. You will be responsible for visiting customer homes to determine their HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) needs and make the appropriate recommendations for system replacements. No prior industry knowledge is needed as we provide training to help you learn and understand how these systems work.
Qualified candidates must:
- Have a valid Driver's License
- Pass a criminal background check
- Pass a drug screen
- Have a strong, can do work ethic
- Have high emotional intelligence
- Have great listening ability
- Be a creative thinker
- Be computer literate and able to adapt and learn our software ie; iPads and related apps.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have good organizational and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met
- Have a professional appearance and demeanor (An absolute must)
- Be coachable and willing to learn our systems
- Being available to go on one to three calls per day, including some weekends and evenings to accommodate our clients schedule.
- Receiving and making calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Completing all required paperwork.
- Lead generating activities to include attending networking events, home shows, and community events and making outbound calls.
- Attend weekly sales meeting and coaching sessions.
- Capable of climbing into an attic or crawling under a home
- Must live in the area or willing to relocate.
What we provide:
- Full benefits package. Including Life, Health, Dental and an Accident Policy.
- Proprietary Software Training
- Personal and Professional Development opportunities
- Qualified leads (5-10 per week)
- Weekly Draws with commissions paid monthly
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Paid skills training
- Company provided vehicle
- Fuel card
- A Great TEAM of like minded men and women who want to help you succeed
We are purposeful in our hiring process. We will only interview candidates we feel will be successful within our TEAM. Please send us a well-written resume with cover letter and have your references available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Aire Serv®, we’re a proud team of uniformed experts who work hard to be the leaders in the industry – and take the time to do the job right. We believe that hard work should be compensated. So the more you work and the better you perform, the more you’ll take home. The very best surround themselves with the best, apply today and be amongst them.
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)