Ensure that all residential and commercial installations are completed within constraints of budget, personnel, and exceeding customer’s expectations. . Manage the day to day installation schedule. Have jobs ready for installation crews, with equipment & materials in a “package” in holding area and ready to be loaded. Train installation personnel to meet company technical standards, and to promote positive outlook of the company. Order equipment & material as necessary to perform the above task.
- Lead multiple installation teams with the purpose of providing a world class customer experience.
- Ensure the installation teams are consistently performing their duties effectively, and under budget.
- Lead our installation teams in meeting our company standards, and exceeding our customer's expectations.
- Manage installation teams in a way that they keep vehicles and tools properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition.
- Provide regular training to the installation teams to ensure they are capable of providing world class installations.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions.
- 10 years Residential & Commercial HVAC experience.
- Ability to manage & lead multiple people doing different task.
- Valid State Driver's License & clean driving record.
- Able to lift up to 50-100lbs, and work from ladders, and rooftops.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional appearance and personality.
Benefits: Vacation, 401k, Health Insurance, Bonus Sharing.
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)