The Accounting Manager will be responsible for maintaining, verifying and reconciling all records of financial transactions for the business as well managing and performing general office duties.
Core Competencies Required
- Analytical Thinking - the ability to scrutinize and break down thoughts into their strength and weakness
- Communication - the exchange of thoughts, messages, or information as through speech, signals, writing or behaviors
- Detailed Oriented - capable of carrying out a given task with all the details necessary to get the task done successfully
- Integrity - maintains high degree of ethical standards in all business activities and decisions
- Planning & Organizing - process of identifying immediate and long-term objectives and formulating specific strategies to achieve them
- Responsible to maintain all financial functions for company
- Complete accuracy and review of company records maintained at highest levels
- Responsible for confidentiality of clients and customer records and data
- Enter & Update all transactions to company’s Quickbooks accounting systems
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable for company
- Responsible for all deposits, ACH, check writing, reconciling, loan payments
- Responsible for payroll functions, payroll taxes, quarterly payroll taxes, yearly annual reports, process 1099’s yearly, prepare W-2’s
- Payment of all Real Estate taxes
- Provide timely and accurate financial reporting to President
- Complies with federal, state, and local requirements by studying and adhering to requirements, file reports and advise President on needed actions
- Balances all subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating and posting transactions
- Organize and perform essential office duties responsibilities associated with normal business operations
- Other duties as assigned
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)