- Lead teams with the purpose of Installing heating and air conditioning systems, ductwork, etc...
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment.
- Perform installations to meet our company standards, and exceed our customer's expectations.
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition.
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions.
- 5 years Residential & Commercial HVAC experience.
- Ability to manage & lead multiple people doing different task.
- Valid State Driver's License & clean driving record.
- Able to lift up to 50-100lbs, and work from ladders, and rooftops.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Professional appearance and personality.
Benefits: Vacation, 401k, Health Insurance, Bonus Sharing.
At Aire Serv®, we’re a proud team of uniformed experts who work hard to be the leaders in the industry – and take the time to do the job right. We believe that hard work should be compensated. So the more you work and the better you perform, the more you’ll take home. The very best surround themselves with the best, apply today and be amongst them.
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)