Pre-set appts? YES!
Great Products? YES!
Great Organization? YES!
Great Salesman? Are you?
We are AireServ of Central Texas - AireServ of Granbury - AireServ of Johnson County and we need help! We have a marketing campaign and referrals that have got us covered up with leads. We are seeking (1) One Exceptional Human Being to fill the role of Home Comfort Designer. No prior industry knowledge needed, we can train you and educate you to know and understand the work. What we need are healthy, optimistic professionals who possess a high degree of drive and the ability to ask great questions that lead our clients to trust you and thus buy from you.
As a Home Comfort Designer, you are an "A" Class Member of our TEAM who can proactively generate sales and nurture relationships. You are responsible for visiting customer homes to determine their HVAC needs and make the appropriate recommendations for system replacement. Exemplifying our Code of Values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are a qualified candidate if you are not afraid of getting your hands dirty, can climb into an attic or scurry under a house.
You are qualified candidate if you have a strong, can do work ethic and absorb and seek knowledge.
You are qualified candidate if you are clean cut, a person of good character without any felonies, DWI's and can pass random drug screens.
- An avid learner and absorbed into personal development through attending leadership and sales skills training.
- Available to go on two to three calls per day, including some weekends and evenings to accommodate customer availability.
- Receive and make calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Complete all paperwork necessary.
- Lead generation activities to include attending networking events, home shows, and community events and making outbound calls.
- Attend weekly sales meeting and coaching sessions.
- Must live in the area or willing to relocate.
Must-Have Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver's License
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Great Listening Ability
- Creative thinker
- Computer literate and able to adapt and learn our software ie; iPads and related apps.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met
- Professional appearance and demeanor (An absolute must)
- Coachable and willing to learn our systems
What we provide for all TEAM Members:
- Full benefits package. Including Life, Health, Dental and an Accident Policy.
- 100% Proprietary Software Training
- Weekly Draws
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Ongoing and paid training
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- A Great TEAM of like minded men and women who want to help you succeed
We are purposeful in our hiring process. We will only interview candidates we feel will be successful within our TEAM. Please send us a well-written Resume, Cover Letter and have References Ready and be prepared for the day of your interview.
This is high energy and fast paced career position with year-round work. This a W2 Professional Sales Position
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Aire Serv®, we’re a proud team of uniformed experts who work hard to be the leaders in the industry – and take the time to do the job right. We believe that hard work should be compensated. So the more you work and the better you perform, the more you’ll take home. The very best surround themselves with the best, apply today and be amongst them.
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)