ATTENTION ALL HIGH ACHIEVERS!
Tired of scrolling the job ad's and finding everything but "The" job?
EVERYONE NEEDS AIR CONDITIONING. HIGH DEMAND. HIGH SALES VOLUME POTENTIAL.
Pre-Qualified and Pre-Set Appointments PROVIDED. Great Work Environment
We are AireServ of Central Texas. We are hiring a Home Comfort Designer for our Hood and Johnson County areas. Corporate-wide we cover from Granbury - Cleburne - Waco - Temple - Belton - Harker Heights TEXAS. This career sales position is for the GB and Cleburne Areas
Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair throughout Central Texas. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. We are a team of qualified experts dedicated to living our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while Having Fun in the Process!
As a Home Comfort Design, you are an "A" Class Member of our team who proactively generates sales and nurtures relationships. You are responsible for visiting customer homes to determine their HVAC needs and make the appropriate recommendations for system replacement. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are a qualified candidate if you want to earn a great living. You are a qualified candidate if you have strong persuasive skills and can prove past and current sales leadership. You are a qualified candidate if you are healthy and not afraid of getting your hands dirty. Regional, Territory and Retail Professionals PLEASE APPLY.
- An avid learner and absorbed into personal development through attending leadership and sales skills training.
- Available to go on two to three calls per day, including some weekends and evenings to accommodate customer availability
- Receive and make calls in a professional and courteous manner
- Complete all paperwork necessary
- Lead generation activities to include attending networking events, home shows, and community events and making outbound calls.
- Attend weekly sales meeting and coaching sessions.
- Must live in the area or willing to relocate
Must-Have Job Requirements:
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass a drug and background check
- No felonies or DUI's
- High Emotional Intelligence
- Great Listening Ability
- Creative thinker
- Computer literate and able to adapt and learn our software
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met
- Professional appearance and demeanor (An absolute must)
- A minimum 2-year degree in business
What we provide for all TEAM MEmbers:
- Full benefits package. Including Life, Health, Dental and an Accident Policy from Aflac.
- 100% Proprietary Software Training
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Ongoing and paid training
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- A Great TEAM of likeminded men and women who want to help you succeed
We are purposeful in our hiring process. We will only interview candidates we feel will be successful within our TEAM. Please send us a well-written Resume, Cover Letter and have References Ready and be prepared for the day of your interview.
This is high energy and fast paced career position with year-round work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)