HVAC residential sheet metal mechanic apprentice needed in the Jacksonville area.
Compensation: Compensation based on field experience $9 - $13 per hour
Employment type: Full-Time
Local Heating and Air Conditioning company looking for residential sheet metal mechanic apprentice in the Jacksonville area.
As a sheet metal mechanic apprentice, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient installation of residential, heating and air conditioning systems. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
Ideally you have prior experience in the HVAC industry and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
- Installation, maintenance, repair of residential, heating and air conditioning systems
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Valid State Driver's License & clean driving record
- Able to lift up to 50-100lbs
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Current benefits offered:
- Direct Deposit
- All major tools provided
- Company advancement
- Company uniform package
- Paid vacations and holidays
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Ongoing training at no additional cost to employee
- Tuition reimbursement related to the HVAC field. (some restrictions apply)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $13.00 /hour
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)