Seeking Experienced HVAC Service Professionals to join our growing company.
We employee professionals who enjoy a TEAM environment that go beyond the call of duty to provide excellence at all levels.
If you have people skills and service experience and want to work for a company that values your contribution then we urge you to apply.
Aire Serv of Central Texas - Waco, Hewitt, Woodway, Temple, Belton, Troy, Robinson, China Spring
We are THE trusted name in the field of Heating, Air Conditioning, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair throughout all of Central Texas. We are proud of the work we do in getting the job done right the first time, every time.
Our business is ran based on a Code of Values which include: Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while Having Fun in the Process!
As a Service Professional, you will be a key member of a TEAM responsible for quality and efficient diagnostics for service, repair, and maitenance of residential and light commercial comfort products. Here, we will harness the knowledge you have and align your training to help you grow your income, professionalism and provide for you, a well-balanced life of family and work.
- Service, Maintenance, and Installation of Residential and Light Commercial Air Conditioning Systems throughout Waco, Temple & Belton Texas
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary parts, equipment & professional grade tools
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized Trade School (Preferred)
- Experienced Residential HVAC & Refrigeration knowledge
- EPA Certification
- Valid State Driver's License & clean driving record
- NO FELONIES
- Able to lift up to 80 lbs.
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Why Aire Serv of Central Texas
- Full Benefits Package including Health, Vision, Dental, Life, and Accidental Supplemental Insurance
- TEAM Environment
- Professional Skills Advanced Training
- Opportunity for Advancement
- On-Going Service Training
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Company Provided Service Vehicle
- Company Uniforms provided
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Hiring Process: Typically 1-2 week process
- Qualified candidates will be scheduled for a phone interview
- Upon successful phone interview, qualified candidates will be scheduled for and in person interview
- All qualified candidates will be asked to complete several skills assessment
- Job Offer
Relocation assistance can be discussed for highly qualified applicants
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.