With more than 200 locations throughout the United States and Canada, Aire Serv is a trusted name in the field of heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first and getting the job done right the first time, every time. We are a team of qualified experts dedicated to living our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As Professional Sales Associate/Home Comfort Design, you are a key member of the team who proactively generates sales and nurtures relationships. You are responsible for visiting customer homes to determine their HVAC needs and make the appropriate recommendations for system replacement. Exemplifying our code of values by showing respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This position is for you if you are self-motivated, energetic, and results oriented with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Available to go on two to three calls per day, including some weekends and evenings to accommodate customer availability
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Complete all necessary paperwork to include: agreements, finance documents, heat gain and loss calculations, installation notes and rebate forms.
- Lead generation activities to include attending networking events, home shows and community events and making outbound calls.
- Attend weekly sales meeting and coaching sessions.
- Valid Driver's License
- Prior industry experience industry is a plus
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of word processing, business software and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills to insure scheduled deadlines are met
- Professional appearance and personality
100% training provided on our systems and operations.
- Provide comfort to a great client base
- Performance Based Commissions
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 50K life insurance
- Employer matched retirement option
- Advancement opportunities
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC nor its affiliates (“Franchisor”) have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. I further acknowledge that I will not be working on Aire Serv LLC’s premises, performing a specialty job on a production line and I may refuse to do work for the Franchisor or work for others. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
Aire Serv of Branson
Established in 1992, Aire Serv is a global franchise organization providing installation, maintenance, and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and indoor air quality systems. Recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine among its "Franchise 500," Aire Serv franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at more than 200 locations worldwide. Aire Serv is a subsidiary of Dwyer Group®, a service-based franchise company.
Company Website: www.AireServ.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)