Our Service Technicians are the front line stars of our operation! They are responsible for using technical expertise, amazing communication skills, along with a strong desire to take care of the customer, to provide our clients with a 5-Star experience.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair all types of residential & light commercial HVAC equipment in a professional & efficient manner.
- Have graduated from an accredited HVAC training program and has 1 year experience in the HVAC industry.
- Must have a desire to continually increase their job knowledge and skills.
- Have a strong customer service skills.
- Must be dedicated to safety, and a knowledge of using all hand and power tools.
- Must have a valid Missouri driver's license & have an insurable driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, no fear of heights.
- Should have basic knowledge of computer & tablet use.
- Must be drug free & have no criminal history.
Aire Serv LLC is the franchisor of the Aire Serv® franchised system. Each Aire Serv® franchised location is independently-owned and operated by an independent franchisee performing services. As a service to its independent franchisees, Aire Serv LLC lists employment opportunities available throughout the franchised network so those employment opportunities may be conveniently found by interested parties at one central location for brand management purposes only. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer seeking help. The only employer is the independent franchisee who has listed its available positions on this website.
I acknowledge that each independent Aire Serv® franchisee hires and determines the terms and conditions of employment for its own employees. Any employment benefits, compensation and employment practices vary by location. Neither Aire Serv LLC (“Franchisor”) nor its affiliates have the power to: (1) hire, fire or modify the employment condition of franchisee’s employees; (2) supervise and control franchisee’s employee work schedule or conditions of employment; (3) determine the rate and method of payment; or (4) accept, review or maintain franchisee employment records. Aire Serv LLC is NOT the employer and/or joint employer for: (i) any of the job opportunities listed on this website; (ii) any of the independent franchisees; and, (iii) any of the employees of the independent franchisees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)